The mission of Shepherd’s Table is to improve quality of life, create a pathway towards self-sufficiency, and inspire hope for the most vulnerable experiencing food insecurity, homelessness, and poverty. We welcome all to our community table for meals and access to social services, provided with compassion and respect.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the week, brunch and dinner on the weekends and holidays
• Information/referrals, mailing address, telephone, prescription assistance, and more in the Resource Center
• Weekly Clothes Closet program
• Eye exams and prescription glasses in the Eye Clinic
• Bilingual Counselor services
Our vision is a community where lives are transformed with nourishment, empowerment and care. The organization’s values are as followings:
• Acceptance: We welcome everyone to the Table, and believe that each person should be treated with dignity and kindness.
• Reliability: We are a constant and trusted resource for people in need. We are committed to providing healthy meals and social services for our clients every day.
• Teamwork: We value the ongoing collaboration, partnership and support needed to fulfill our mission. Together, we will design and implement innovative solutions to meet our community’s needs.