Shepherd’s Table provides hot nutritious meals every day to people in need. Everyone is welcome at our table! Since the organization was founded, we have grown to provide more than 117,000 meals every year without missing a single day. Our hours are as follows:
- Breakfast: 7:30 AM – 8:25 AM (M-F)
- Lunch: 12:00 PM – 12:55 PM (M-F)
- Dinner: 5:30 PM – 6:55 PM (daily)
- Weekend Brunch: 10:00 AM – 10:55 AM
Due to the long term cost and environmental impact of the to-go containers, Shepherd’s Table will now be serving its meals on 100% compostable plates for everyone dining on-site – indoors or outdoors. Additionally, this reduces wastage from unused meals, and ensures that our meal guests are receiving a hot meal. Meal guests that are housed can receive the food in a to-go box, and will be encouraged to bring their own containers that we can fill with the meal. We are serving meals safely and following all CDC guidelines to keep our meal guests, volunteers and staff members healthy. Please reach out to us directly if you have any concerns or questions.
Volunteers and In-kind Donations
This program would not be possible without the assistance of thousands of volunteers that assist with meal prep, serving the food, and clean up. Additionally, we are blessed to have the support of local farmer’s markets, grocery stores and other food providers that donate food items regularly.
- Interested in volunteering? Sign up for a volunteer shift. For any questions about volunteer opportunities and schedule, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Mindy Hofmann, at [email protected], or dial X217.
- Interested in donating food items? Visit our Make A Donation page. For any questions or concerns regarding donation, please contact our Director of Operations, Haile Gebregziabher, at [email protected], or dial X206.
Supporting The Program
Our daily meals program relies heavily on in-kind donations of food items. Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to how we serve our meals, so our needs have changed as well. Please visit our blog post “Best Ways to Support Shepherd’s Table During COVID-19” to see items that we are currently accepting.
If you want to donate homemade items, please coordinate with our Director of Operations, Haile Gebregziabher, at [email protected] or dial X206. For other non-food items, check out our Amazon Wish List.