Shepherd’s Table is open every day, providing basic services for people experiencing homelessness or living in poverty. Our services are provided with dignity, compassion and respect for our guests/clients. All services are provided at our building, located at 8106 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Over the years, our services have supported the needs of over 150 individuals every day and have impacted the lives of more than 65,000 individuals. To support Shepherd’s Table and our services, you can make a donation today or learn about ways to get involved.
- Brunch: 10:30 AM -11:30 AM
- Dinner: 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- information and referrals to support services
- personal mail and telephone use
- token assistance to reach shelter and support services
- toiletries and blankets
- prescription assistance
- crisis intervention
- bilingual services
- Monday-Friday: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED