• Must be an adult 18 years old or older.
• Must be a resident of Montgomery County.
• Household income must be below 175% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
• Must not have medical insurance that covers vision care.
• Must be referred by an authorized Montgomery County government or private nonprofit agency.
Eye Clinic Eligibility Screening Form
Avery Road Treatment Center
CASA of Maryland
Chase Partnership House
City of Gaithersburg
Community Based Shelter
Department of Health and Human Services
Montgomery County Coalition of the Homeless
Montgomery County Crisis Center
MUM (Mid County)
REAP (Assistant Program)
TESS Community Service Center
UMAN (Upper County)
WUMCO (Western Upper)